We made it, safe & sound ladies & gents!
A nine hours flight from Atlanta took me and @missSLYGirl right into the hot, humid and vibrant city of Rio De Janeiro.
Giant palm trees, colorful properties, busy beaches, animated crowds, fast talkers and good looking people sums up what Rio De Janeiro has been so far.
The next eight days will be exciting, as we venture into foreign land, to live and capture exceptional moments of lifestyle, fashion and all things Rio. Our formula:
Rio Subway map + Portuguese 101 = Ready for action.
Rosa our designated driver, translated few sentences we judged important to start navigating around the city:
- Oi, Olá | Hi, Hello
- Eu nao falo Portugues | I don’t speak Portuguese (this one will be useful)
- Onde tem baheiros? | Where are the restrooms (always good to know)
- Cuanto custa issu? | How much is this? (One we will ask a lot)
- Estamus perdidas | We are lost (prevention is everything)
- Você serve pratos vegetarianos? | Do you serve vegetarian meals?
- Obrigada | Thank you!
We then managed to kick things off with a successful visit of the Leblon Shopping mall, located just two blocks from our apartment. The mall counts over two hundreds stores on four floors, including Zara, Armani, Lacoste, Swarovski, to newly discovered Schutz (heaven on earth for shoe lovers).
Enjoy the visuals!
Four levels of pure sin. Shoe lovers beware.
Accessories enthusiasts, you’ve been warned too.
More to come, so stay tuned.
Ate a proxima, xoxo
Share and Enjoy